With hotter weather approaching, it’s important to make sure your home comfort system is operating at its highest efficiency to keep you and your family comfortable. Here are some tips to make sure you’ll have a cool home and a happy wallet this summer:
- Regularly clean or replace your air filters to ensure proper air flow.
- If your system is over ten years old, you run the risk of it breaking down without warning. Upgrade to a newer and more energy efficient unit to save money in the long run.
- Install a programmable thermostat to regulate your air and save on your annual cooling costs.
- Schedule annual maintenance to extend the life of your air conditioner and to help improve your unit’s efficiency.
- Have your A/C coils cleaned during your annual maintenance visit to avoid making your unit work harder than necessary.
Keeping you happy and safe is our top priority at Gulf Coast Air Systems. We offer top-of-the-line appliances and expert service from our trained technicians. Schedule your A/C maintenance with us today!