Get Air Conditioning maintenance tips from 40 year veteran Bob Cochell.
Meet Bob Cochell, a forty-year HVAC contractor veteran who is an expert in all things heating and air conditioning related. Since opening Gulf Coast Air Systems in 1981, his air conditioning company has successfully completed 225,000 heating repairs and HVAC service calls, and 53,000 heating and AC installations. There is no one more qualified to answer your HVAC questions!
Over the years, Bob has heard some of the same heating repair and air conditioning service questions from his customers. That’s why he answered these common HVAC FAQs below. For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or call a Gulf Coast Air Systems technician today .
- What is the difference in R22 and 410A in the units? Why did this change? Both of these refrigerants are in ... Read more
- The air around us is made up of several components, Nitrogen, Oxygen, other elements but importantly “Water Vapor”. At ... Read more
- If you’ve read our previous posts, you are fully aware of some of the problems that can develop in A/C ... Read more
- Changing Air Conditioning Filters Filtration is a long subject as there are a multitude of filters on the market, literally, “the ... Read more
- There are many chemical substances in our air, particularly indoor air. When the heat is activated for the first ... Read more
- It’s a hot, humid summer evening, and thankfully, you are inside. The temperature is a cool 72 degrees thanks to ... Read more
- Whether it’s extreme heat and cold or searching for food, animals can accidentally end up becoming trapped inside your home. ... Read more
- According to Energy Star, if an air conditioning unit is not installed properly, you can decrease its efficiency by up ... Read more
- At some point during the summer season, your air conditioner may suddenly stop working. Or, the energy saver in you ... Read more
- We’ve all been there. It’s the middle of summer (or what feels like summer) and all of a sudden, the ... Read more