Curious if you’re eligible for Microf? The applicant and/or co-applicant(s) must be homeowner(s), you must provide a valid ID, you must have an active bank account, you must possess Homeowner’s Insurance, and you must have a comfort level with the monthly payment associated with a RESIDENTIAL REPLACEMENT HVAC system (up to 12% of verified monthly income). Click here to find out if you are eligible today!
Microf accepts the following documents as verification of eligibility requirements:
- Verification of homeownership: (Mortgage statement, tax record and/or warranty deed)
- Verification of valid ID: (Driver’s License, Passport and/or Military ID)
- Verification of Homeowner’s Insurance: (Mortgage statement, insurance statement)
- Active Bank Account: (Bank statements, voided check, etc.)
- Verification of Monthly Income: (Bank statement and/or paystubs)
For your convenience, we employ a 24-hour approval process guarantee that involves a completed application, a telephone interview with a Microf Relationship Manager, a successful installation by a Microf actively enrolled dealer, and a customer satisfaction acknowledgement form.
Looking for a hassle-free option? Then you have come to the right place.
Hassle free financing for all of your heating and cooling needs.