Avoid Unwanted Breakdowns This Summer
Preventative maintenance is an important step for keeping your air conditioning system running efficiently. With the summer heat fast approaching, it’s Gulf Coast Air Systems’ first priority to make sure you and your family stay cool, comfortable, and safe this cooling season. Before the season changes fully, you should schedule your air conditioner checkup to ensure your comfort all summer long. If your system is concealing a hidden problem, it’s more beneficial for you to discover it before you truly need that cooling comfort. Our trained technicians will examine the efficiency and operation of your air conditioner while looking into the following areas.
Your Air Conditioning Checkup will accomplish:
- Air filter replacement
- Testing of fuses, wiring, and electrical connections
- A/C temperature split measurement (the difference in temperature between incoming and outgoing air)
- Thermostat check
- Verification of safety circuits, voltage, and amperage in the electrical circuits
- Checking for duct leaks
- Blower fan and blower fan motor check
- Cleaning of coils
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Testing of overall system operation
In order to help your air conditioner perform at its highest efficiency, regularly replace your air filter. To learn more about what you can do to prepare your system for summer and to schedule your checkup, call Gulf Coast Air Systems today!